Dates and fees

We tailor our courses to you on an individual basis, therefore fees and dates will vary. It's better to contact us for a better understanding of the costs involved, but below is a guide on our dates, fess and the cost of living in the UK.


Most of our professional or university courses start in September, but our English as a foreign language courses run throughout the year, so it's best to get in touch and confirm the start date of any course you're interested in.

You may be able to start a course at a later date, but this depends on the course you are taking. It is important that you let us know if a later start date will be necessary for you. The latest start date will be confirmed in your offer letter.

Fees (per academic year)

International Foundation Programme (IFP) £13,000*
A Levels £8,500
Diplomas (BTEC extended) on all subjects £6,300**
Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) £13,000*
Foundation degrees £9,000

*BA (Hons) degrees: A one-year, Level 6 top-up programme, to follow a HND or Foundation degree


*Scholarships may be available, please contact for more information 

**2022 fees still to be confirmed 

You are not eligible for funding in the UK, but you might be able to get a scholarship from your country. For further information, please check with your nearest British Council.

Contact us now for help with studying in the UK!

The cost of living

We advise students to budget for £820 per month to cover UK living expenses in addition to their tuition fees. Your largest cost will be your accommodation. You will also need money for utility bills, council tax, insurance, food, books, equipment and a social life.

Some accommodation will include bills for utilities such as heating and electricity. However, if you choose to live in private accommodation, you may have to pay extra for gas, electricity and water. If you will need more or less than the recommended amount depends on your lifestyle.

We use a professional accommodation provider who can provide homestays. They will check the host families to ensure an acceptable standard of living and that the costs are reasonable.

If you are 18 years old or over and prefer more independent living, we can also help you with authorised and licensed accommodation for students in a residential block on or off campus.


When you arrive

Before you start your course, we will help you learn more about living and studying in the UK.

Find out more

Not sure where to start?

Get in touch today